Thursday, November 4, 2010

Where I Might Be

Thursday, November 4, 2010 4:22PM EDT

(I actually wrote this when I was about 17 or 18, but it's still pertinent to today, and I'm hoping that by posting it here, perhaps the "right" set of eyes will see it and read it and take heed of it, and maybe put into play a set of motions that will bring about a lovely beginning to a beautiful story.  Enjoy!)


The Stars are always there
But when the clouds cover them
I can’t see you, and you can’t see me
Where I might be.

I try to blow the clouds away
But they always just stay there,
And the Stars they challenge me
To let you see
Where I might be.

It’s just a vicious circle
But I know that I soon must win
‘Cause I pray, everyday
That I’ll see you again.

The Stars are always there
But when the clouds cover them
I can’t see you, and you can’t see me
Where I might be.

But maybe tonight the wind will blow
And the clouds will disappear,
And once again, you will know
My tear of Joy on your shoulder.

And once again,
Yes once again, you will know
My tear of Joy on your shoulder,
My tears of Joy on your shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.