Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How Can I Say No to You?


How can I say no to you My Love ~ when you ask me to do something really difficult which I know you ask me only in Love, for my own good, for my own Love? How can I refuse you, when all you’ve ever done, you’ve done because you Love me, because you Love All? I trust you now, though I didn’t always, because I didn’t always trust myself, but in you I have found myself. In myself I have found my Love for you and in that Love, Love for myself and utter trust in what we are together; unstoppable. The Truest Love if ever a True Love there was. Absolute. One in All That Is. How can I say no to you? It’s simple; I can’t. And I am so thankful for that! I Love You Forever and ever My Beloved

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, you beautiful angel girl!!! So, you see how very, very wise you are? Biiiiiig bear hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.