Saturday, January 15, 2011

Once Again

(I imported this from my Notes on my FaceBook profile)


It had been a long time since I last thought about you like that.  I think my heart gave up ever believing you’d make it here.  Then I found myself trying to figure out what it is that  I desire.  Several images and scenarios went through my mind, one passing straight on to the next, and the next and the next; just like some convoluted slide show.  When I got to you my mind stopped, a frozen instant in time.  I remembered you like we had never parted.  I remembered you as if no time had passed at all.  I looked into your eyes and knew that you remembered me too.   I fell into you as if you were really there; I could touch you, and feel you, and smell you; hear your breath next to my ear.  All the feelings came rushing back.  All the passion I thought had been shuttered away; kept from the light; a dark, dark secret that nobody knows except you and I.

A thousand years of ice melted away and you are once again in my heart.  

2 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC.... I shivered and I felt Love and Passion as I read your lines... and, I remembered myself that MAGICAL moment, of surrender, when You (not you, :) someone else ) and I became one! :) Thank you for inspiring me ...

    Have a lovely day, with Love, Gabriela Romaria

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.