Friday, March 11, 2011

Mirrors



We are mirrors for each other

It’s a way for us to discover

All the secrets locked inside

There’s nowhere for them to hide
___________________________

But sometimes they're used for breakin’

All the hearts that can be forsaken

And a heart once whole

Is now laid open wide
____________________________

Oh, I am you and you are me

He is her and she is he

We think we’re lookin’ but

Do we really see…

How connected we are?
____________________________

It only takes one word

To make the flow run backward

And sorrow builds

surrounded by the lies.
_____________________________

I am you and you are me

He is her and she is he

And what was said

is such a tragedy.

Oh, I am you and you are me

He is her and she is he

We think we’re lookin’ but

Do we really see…

How connected we are?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.