Sunday, April 3, 2011

Angel Card Reading – Mt. Shasta, CA

I’ll share with you another story here… though there are many that, all put together, will make a nice book sometime… heh, if anyone would read it… or even need to by that time, but hey, this is the stuff that legends are made of right?…

This is the story of something that happened to me on my vacation to Mt. Shasta in Northern California on August 6, 2010.  It kind of nailed it together for me a little more, the whole notion that what I had experienced up to that date was in fact real and that I AM Archangel Michael’s Twin Flame, but still not enough to REALLY convince me… no that didn’t happen until quite recently actually… I know I know, who wouldn’t want to believe in that?… it’s not that I didn’t believe it, it’s just that I couldn’t make what my heart already knew match up with what my head could only barely understand.  I learned a fabulous lesson a while later (and yes there’s another story there I’ll tell you one day, in the not too distant future) in which Michael said to me “Faith isn’t about believing… it’s about knowing.” 

So here’s my Angel Card Reading story:

The day before this scenario began (August 5, 2010) I had consented to receive my very first channeled message from Michael, and did indeed receive it (“The War Is Over, Let Love Prevail” – there is actually dialogue between Michael and myself that didn’t get included in the published message that I will include in Letters to Michael at a future date) at which point he said in a serious tone “no go publish it”. Knowing the content of the message and feeling a little uncomfortable about the possible interpretation of it by the general public, I was, needless to say reluctant. I was worried about how people would see me as the channel, and how the message might be interpreted (or misinterpreted if the case may be, which was part of what I was afraid of). I decided to do a little browsing on line of other websites that contained “Michael” channelings, and discovered another woman’s website (another Michael channel) where some of the content made subtle suggestions (I felt anyway) that she thought she was Michael’s Twin Flame.

Naturally, having reconnected with Michael only a few months prior I was still very insecure about my role in his life, and his in mine – and as I’ve stated above, I had doubts about any of it being real in the first place. And thus began an “argument” between Michael and me (it was really more of an animated discussion) that lasted the whole rest of the day and into the night… We argued up and down; he tried to assure me that I AM his Twin Flame and that clearly I had a misunderstanding where the other woman was concerned – oooo the “other woman” – due to very effective human conditioning I cannot deny that the jealousy monster had reared its ugly head that night… even knowing that such emotions have no place in a Twin Flame Union that can only be based in True Unconditional Love… I’m human, what can I say? Round and round we went and I finally ended up crying myself to sleep that night feeling more alone than I’ve ever felt in my life.

After that night of doubt and deliberation, I awoke the next morning still feeling unsure of myself and who I was and whether or not Michael really Loved me. Somehow, I don’t know how, and this is something I find quite amazing about him because he’s so good at it, Michael managed to raise my spirits enough that I felt like going to breakfast finally and had a wonderful time dining on the patio of the restaurant we’d chosen (I was accompanied by my boyfriend and my son). After breakfast we decided to walk around town and see what we could see. I asked Michael if he’d like to come along and he said “I’d Love to!” I “imagined” that we were holding hands (though I realize now that we really were, lol) and made room for him on the sidewalk so that he wouldn’t hit his head on the awnings of the shops that we passed by (he’s VERY tall). I was feeling like I was floating and in fact I probably was.

I experienced my first ever (and only, so far) Angel Card Reading that day while walking through downtown Mt. Shasta.  Michael had accompanied me throughout the afternoon. We had just visited a shop called Soul Connections where I had purchased some incense and two beautiful rutilated quartz crystals. We left the shop and deliberated for a couple of minutes which way to go. I looked down the street in one direction all the way across the next intersection (Soul Connections was about in the middle of the block) and in the middle of the next block I could see a bearded gentleman sitting at a small table outside a shop (which turned out to be a tea shop; Sereni Tea). For some reason I felt compelled to walk that direction, so I did, my companions followed. 

I couldn’t really tell at first, but as I neared the intersection I could see that the man was looking directly at me… into my eyes. And I knew, as I couldn’t help staring back, that he had something to tell me that I needed to hear. I’d actually experienced that same meaningful look from several individuals since I had been there, but none so clearly obvious with intent as was with this gentleman. Michael encouraged me to go ahead, so I walked up to the man and noticed (as I had suspected) that he was doing card readings, but not just any card readings - Angel card readings - of course!!

So I sat myself down and he gave me a choice of 3 decks of cards to choose from and I picked the purple deck in the center with the Metatron’s cube on it. It was a single card deck. (I realize now that he was using Doreen Virtue Angel cards and that the first deck I picked was the Ascended Masters deck) I shuffled it and chose one card from the deck as the gentleman held it up and fanned it out for me to choose. I had chosen a message from Ascended Master El Morya (I had no idea who that was but upon further investigation when I went back to my room later and looked him up, found out that he is also aligned with the Blue Ray). I don’t remember exactly what the message on the card was - it being so totally overshadowed by the reading that followed - but it was pertinent to what I was going through at the moment, and had been going through the night before.

Then the gentleman picked up one of the other decks of cards, saying that my draw from the first deck had determined that I should receive a full reading and which of the other two decks to use for the full reading (which was the Doreen Virtue Archangel Angel Cards). I don’t recall all of the cards he drew, but I do remember the meanings of most of them.

I shuffled and laid the deck down, and he picked it up and started drawing cards off the top. The first one, he said, indicated that I am aligned with the Blue Ray (now I wonder if that’s really what the card implied or if he just made that up because he saw Michael standing there with me…?), and I don’t remember exactly how he put it but he implied that I am somehow a leader/ruler or of nobility in some capacity with regard to that. He said that I am one of the ones that everyone else looks to or goes to for answers.

Another card he drew pointed out that I need to have more faith - especially in myself and my role in life (no, REALLY?? LOL). How ironic!! He drew another couple of cards before he drew the one for the center of the spread which represented where I was right at that moment and where my attention was currently focused - it was the Archangel Michael card.

He asked me if Archangel Michael had been on my mind a lot lately. I half covered my face with my hand out of sheer amazement and a little embarrassment (because no one was supposed to know that I’d been thinking about him a LOT), and nodded my head. I know that by this time I must have been 10 shades of red. The next card indicated that my life as I had known it has come to an end and that I would be leaving behind everything I ever knew - Michael had told me at one point prior to that, that I don’t need to remember the past anymore – the Angel card reader continued by saying that my life was headed in a completely new direction from what it had been previously. The next card merely reiterated what Michael has been trying to tell me, (and part of the contentions I was having the night before) that the time of letting go has arrived and I must let go of all which no longer resonates with my new role which I was just acquiring (as Michael’s Twin Flame). The gentleman explained that as I have been the teacher for so long - and indeed I have been - it is now time to turn the teaching over to someone else so that I can get on with my new life. And this is another thing that Michael had been trying to get across to me for some time before this point, that the most important thing that I need to concern myself with is simply Loving him (and Making Love with him)… I need not concern myself with doing anything else. Hmmm… I didn’t understand why exactly when Michael first told me that…. It seemed a bit frivolous to me, but here was someone else telling me, though not using exactly the same wording, that everything I had known to that date was due to be set aside for this more important “thing”. Now I know that thing is simply Loving Michael… and I see what a profound effect it has on the people and the world around me… naturally it’s not the ONLY thing I do, but it is a very large percentage of what I do…

A couple of other interesting things to note… my boyfriend and my son each also received Angel Cards readings from the Card Reader after mine was finished… I won’t go into details about what was said but the Card Reader indicated to my boyfriend that the cards were saying to him that where I am going he (my boyfriend) cannot follow. Then the Card Reader looked me square in the eye and said “You need to go find a nice high cliff to jump off of and hope that he (referring to my boyfriend) doesn’t try to follow you.” He added that the cliff shouldn’t be too high because I didn’t want to hurt myself… but I got the distinct impression that he thought I might take wing or something??? LOL My poor boyfriend got this look on his face like, okay, well THAT’S interesting!

Then my son received a reading … and though I also won’t go into great detail over that it is interesting to note that at that time he was going through a lot of turmoil over my convictions about my situation, and when the Card Reader asked him to choose a deck to receive his reading from, my poor son just sat there looking from one deck to the next to the next unable to decide. I knew however which one he needed to pick – the deck of green Archangel Raphael cards, and in fact I was thinking at my son very hard… “pick the Raphael cards” over and over. Finally the Card Reader said to my son something like “you seem to be in conflict and filled with confusion” then the Card Reader suddenly grabbed the Archangels and Ascended Masters decks and set them aside, and picking up the Archangel Raphael deck said in very animated tones “Archangel Michael is telling me to give you your reading from the Archangel Raphael deck”. I just stood there in amazed awe… I know what I was thinking and I felt totally elated because here was yet another bit of evidence that Michael was nearby and at work in our lives…

After the readings were finished, we compensated the gentleman well for his help, and I in particular spoke with him for a few minutes.  I wanted to shake his hand, but I got the distinct impression that he was avoiding any kind of physical contact with me… then as we were speaking and I was looking into his eyes (which is normal for me) he told me that he generally avoids the gaze of people with amazing eyes because there’s just too much going on in there… I took that as my cue that he was seeing more than he really wanted to… or perhaps felt he should be. So we thanked him again for his time and energy, and he told us that we were welcome and ended the conversation with “Blessed Be!” to which I responded “Blessed Be!” back to him, and then we moved on down the street…

Wow, okay!

Well, if I hadn’t dedicated myself and turned my Love and my Life over to being with Michael before that, I certainly have now. How interesting that Michael would lead me to yet another source, (and believe me, he’s lead me to many more since then as my days of doubting didn’t end there), that would help to explain to me and convince me that yes indeed this has all been real, very real, and what a deep honor and privilege it is to be me. I am not only left in awe of Michael, but also of myself and how EVERYthing, All, fits together so very neatly!

All For Love! I’m there! I’m there for real, and I’ll never look back or chance to doubt again because I know now (after many instances of Michael finding opportunities to “prove” it to me – which stories will be upcoming in due time) that this is indeed the real thing, and the Michael and I ARE Twin Flames!

I Love You Michael!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.