Saturday, June 4, 2011

Part of the Problem?

“Mother told me there would be days like this…”

Oh, and another good one,

“You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.

It never ceases to amaze me the way that teachers manifest themselves into my life. What a Wonderful and Wondrous thing that is!!  In fact, at times they come to me unwittingly as teachers when their main goal was to try and shake my unshakeable Faith in all that I know and all that I have experienced in my existence, and I am not limiting that to what I have experienced in this particular incarnation. It’s interesting to note that it only serves to teach me that I am indeed on the right path – my path – which results in deepening and strengthening that unshakeable Faith, and after all Faith is about knowing… and there is plenty that I know deep within the core of my being that will never be shaken by someone else’s opinion of me or what I know.

I want to thank all of my teachers whether they are aware of having taught me or not; you do me a great service in helping me to learn about myself and the Universe at large. This is what we are here for, to learn and experience for Source so that Source may know All of Creation through our experiences. It is for this very reason that no two of us are the same, and no two of us will have exactly the same experiences… ever….even in all our multi-verse versions of ourselves! What a mind boggling and wondrous thing that is!! We each have our own path to walk and within that path we each have our own truth to keep within the One Universal Truth which is Love. No two of us will ever, or were even intended to experience the same truth except for the One Universal Truth of Love. It, quite literally, is what holds everything together.  The problem is that so often people get so caught up in the rhetoric of having to speak their own truth to the exclusion of everyone else’s that they tend to forget that One all-important principle of Unconditional Love and allowing within that Love for others to walk their own path unfettered by someone who would attempt to walk their path for them, or make them walk it in a way which would be more acceptable to them, not allowing for individuality which is so important and necessary in the experiences we have for Source.

I once was one of those people. I used to think that when I came across something that did not resonate with me that it was my responsibility to try and set the person straight by spewing my own truth to them, in public, for everyone to see, because, well, the more who could see the truth the better right? Well, sure, if it’s my truth that they are interested in hearing. But what if they have their own truth that they are just as happy with that really floats their boat and my truth is so way far off from their own that they can’t understand it much less appreciate it? Well, then they should be entitled to their truth, just as I am entitled to my own.

I have learned over the last couple of years both through my own learning experiences with unsuspecting teachers, and from lessons taught to me by my main teachers and mentors, that everyone must be allowed their own truth, and furthermore, if someone makes a statement which causes so much dissonance within my being that I feel I have to make a public statement against it in order to back up my Faith in my own truth, then perhaps my Faith and security in my own truth wasn’t as unshakeable as I might have previously thought, and not only that, but now the whole world has had an opportunity to know that I may in fact doubt myself… I know now that what other people think of me is none of my business. I carry on knowing that in everything I say, and everything that I relay to the world from others, speaks of the One Universal Truth, which is Love, and you can’t get much more unshakeable than that when it comes to Faith. And in terms of being controlled by others, whoever they may be, the only way that can occur is if you allow yourself to perceive that it is possible. I have no such perception. My perception is that I am Divinely Loved and Nurtured by the Source of my Creation at all times, as we all are equally so.

It’s an interesting thing to note also, that in some individual’s attempts to set others “straight” by telling them everything that they are doing "wrong", they themselves are unwittingly doing that which they would have us believe they themselves despise by perpetuating negativity through their own open discrimination of others’ truths. When this world has been so desperately in need of Love and Light such individuals might do well to stop and ask themselves beforehand if they themselves might be part of the problem; if perhaps that is why it is so difficult for some to see past this illusion that we are currently experiencing to know that in our Truest Form within our Divine Nature we are ALL identical to the Source of our Creation.  

We are all incredibly amazing, Omniscient and Omnipotent Creator Gods ourselves! And any who don’t remember that now, I am quite certain that eventually you will... and then you will know…



3 comments:

  1. Keep moving forward, angelic sister. Believe in your own Truth. Imagination is always the key to the Higher Self. It's never between you and them. In the final analysis, it's between you and God alone. People can spout their truth, but as we all say. Haters gotta hate.

    Keep on shining your light, light warrior and guardian of the Faith. All of us lightworkers and angels and fallen stars in disguise got a divine duty to do, and that's more important than somebody else's opinion. Go about your business of light and hold your head up high, because that's where the angel dwell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are posting on your blog. I didn't see anything on your wall for the longest time, so I was wondering why no updates. I even sent you two emails on FB. I hope everything is ok with you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I want to say that from reading some of your writings, I greatly admire you and am so happy that you see the light and truth, and strongly at that. Many many blessings to you. Thank you for helping to spread the love and light around Mother Gaia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.