Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just Another Day ... or is it? :-)


11262011105050MST
Well, I have just over 35 minutes left on this here library computer… I figured I’d write something while I have an opportunity to type it out rather than writing it out the long way…
My laptop is still down. Keep getting hard-drive failure messages … Chris tried to fix it for me but to no avail… guess I’ll have to take it in to the Geek Squad and have them take a look at it… eventually. Thanks to a very generous gift we received a few days ago that will now be possible – as well as the much needed repairs to my automobile (thank you again Lucy!). J
I know this time has been set aside for me on purpose… so why am I sitting here writing about it? Well, because I feel the need to let everyone out there know that occasionally we All need to take some time out to just “BE”. And this is something that, even though I already know is my main function – to receive, hold and transmit Love Light into this world – it is difficult to break that old conditioning that says that if you’re not “doing” something then you’re either lazy or wasting time, or both, and we all know how our society views such behavior as being pretty worthless… i.e. people who engage in worthless behavior are themselves viewed as worthless???? Well, that’s how I was conditioned to think a long long time ago anyway.
Of course it’s not true. Any one of us are valuable, priceless Beings just for simply “Being”. We don’t have to do anything special… just “Being” is special enough. In fact, I would have to say that simply “Being” is one of the best ways that we can tune in to who and what we truly are. Omnipotent Creator Gods capable of bring anything and everything we could ever want need or desire into our being… o’ course, sometimes we have to wait on the will of the Universe to deliver it to us when and how is best for us… and let’s face it, in our current state of physicality, we don’t always know what’s best for us, but we’re learning. I’m learning.
I’m learning to let go of all the extraneous stuff in my life… the things that, like all the clothes I’ve shrunk out of recently, no longer fit who I am. I’m learning that all the stuff I’ve been dragging around with me from place to place over the last couple of months is just stuff… it little to do with why I am here and what I’m supposed to be doing. In addition to all the physical stuff I’ve been toting around, I’m learning to let go of other stuff I’ve kept bottled up inside of me for so long… stuff having to do with the state of the world, my relationships to people who’ve been in my life – in some cases, since my birth into this lifetime – emotions that really have no place in my being at the time being, beCAUSE of my realization of who I am and what I can do. Just yesterday, the day after Thanksgiving, we were all packing our things getting ready to leave the room at the Inn that we had called home for 5 days. Chris and my son would leave later that afternoon to go their separate ways, one back to Baltimore and the other on to the west coast. And for just a few minutes my mind wandered back to that “oh no oh no oh no!” feeling… not knowing where Charity and I might end up that night (last night), even though I fully well knew that we had been offered a place to stay… all I had to do was call and accept it. Which is what we did. We’ll stay there tonight too… and then… who knows??? I’m confident that SOMETHING will turn up??? But how can I be so sure??? Call it a gut instinct feeling… and even if we end up sleeping in my car after tonight, well, hey, we’re still here right? Still alive, right? Not the end of the world, right?
Life goes on. And when Love is in the heart, so does Joy. Doesn’t really have to depend on your outward circumstances – yeah, so I will admit that it’s easier to “feel” Joy and Bliss when you have certainty of a place to land, a warm place to be when you’ve got a sniffle in your nose like I’ve had the last couple of days, but it’s not impossible for me to find Joy, right here, right now, just because I AM.
And on that note, I think I’ll wrap this up so I can post it, and then go commune with my “other half” for a while… that brings me Joy, and truthfully, it’s the one main thing that I was designed for/came into this life for, because THAT is what we are ALL made for; Love.
We Love You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.