Sunday, March 18, 2012

IS DISCLOSURE GETTING DOWN TO THE WIRE???


GETTING DOWN TO THE WIRE!!!  1:17AM 03/18/2012 Okay, it's been kind of an active night here tonight... I can't say exactly for certain why, but I'll bet you're wondering why I'm still awake at 1:17 in the morning... okay, we were watching for "something" earlier tonight and thought perhaps that the something we were watching for might come around "later" as opposed to earlier...so that's why I'm still up... so interestingly earlier when we went across the street to the "large enough to land a good sized ship in" field that's part of the church property that's over there, to watch Venus and Jupiter setting around 7PM this evening (winkwink) there really wasn't much going on so we decided to head back across the street to the house and just wait around there... as we were walking toward the street, this large sedan with black tinted windows pulls into the church parking lot and drives slowly past us to the driveway which empties onto the street we were going to cross to get back home... I noticed it, but didn't think too much of it... my companions noticed it too, and when we got back home one of them mentioned that he had this eerie feeling that whoever was in that sedan was watching us…. My other companion surmised they were feds…I concur… but how did they know? How COULD they know what we were really looking for (IFO’s of course) … almost as if they had been listening in on our conversation in the park earlier this afternoon. Also while we were standing in the church field a young woman who was out walking with her aunt and a couple of other people walked up and asked us what we were looking for … and we pointed out Venus and Jupiter which had just become visible… not wanting to draw attention to what we were really looking for …
So, okay interesting… people are asking us what we’re looking at, the feds are watching us, nothing TOO unusual there… we went home and waited. For a while I sat outside in my chaise lounge, not wanting the excitement we were feeling to end, and there actually seemed no end in sight as both my and Elaine’s heart Chakras were going off like fireworks. The sky was as clear as crystal, and there were many stars to be seen – Chris (our other companion in the church lot) came out and used his new iPhone app he’d just downloaded to point at the various stars to see what their names were – that was kind of fun.
I saw a few “sparklies” (brief flashes of lightships going off like intermittent fireflies – not really enough to draw attention to themselves from casual observers, but the practiced eye knows exactly what they are) and then after a brief conversation with Michael, about imminent de-cloakings and landings, just as I was getting ready to head back into the house I looked up above the roof and there was a lightship that had just powered on… going right over the house, then it faded and disappeared completely… first one of the ‘season’ haha! I was excited then!! Then I went in and told Elaine what I’d seen… she was excited too…  I sat and had a quick snack at the kitchen table and when I had finished, Michael asked me to go outside… so I did, and stood at the bottom of the step near the back porch and he told me that was good, to just stand right there. So I did, and I asked him what I was supposed to be seeing and he said “You’ll see, just wait there” so I waited. I looked straight overhead and didn’t see anything, but as I brought my gaze down toward the western horizon, a faint blue glow in the sky caught my eye…. Something in the far blue-violet end of the spectrum looking for all the world like the outline of his personal transport… just for a moment, as if it were getting ready to de-cloak, and then it vanished again. And I asked him what I was supposed to do with that? What? Should I go tell Elaine? He said I could if I wanted to, so I did, and she got even more excited.
We couldn’t rest so we opted to watch a movie on cable and when it was over I was still feeling restless, so I went up and sat in my room and worked on a colored pencil drawing of a cherry blossom I’ve been working on for a few weeks now. So, well, you know we’ve been expecting something to happen up in the sky for more than a few weeks now also, but biding our time as best we can… tonight, there’s a different energy in the air though… I think that we are not the only ones anticipating a big event. As I sat working on my drawing Michael said to me “Go look out the window….” So I did, and I quickly noted that in the couple of hours between when the movie finished and that moment, that the sky had become completely overcast, which I found strange because I didn’t think the weather forecast had called for that tonight. In fact when I looked up the current conditions for my area on weather.com it said that it was partly cloudy!!! Then when I went outside to check it out, noted that not only was it overcast but there was this fine fog-like mist falling out of it that smelled like sewage! EWWwww! I went back inside in a hurry! OKAY!! VERY strange!!!!
Then I went to the window in the living room that looks out on the western horizon and noted this really strange glow that seemed to be getting brighter as I looked at it…. Which is really strange when you consider that there’s really nothing off in that direction – no big city (DC is to our SW and glows pink and Baltimore is to our SE and also usually glows pink on the horizon – this was a whitish glow) and was so bright that it was almost as if the sun had just gone down … at 1:00 in the morning!!!  WTF???? And in that glow I could see once again the intermittent firefly impressions of lightships going off!!! OKAY!!! Got my attention… I think they’re really getting ready for their big show, but SOMEBODY is trying REALLY hard to keep us all from seeing it!! WE surmise that the glow is coming from “ships” that are sitting just above the overcast that are lit up, but we can’t see them because of the overcast…  just a thought… the accompanying picture shows the glow…I didn’t do any adjustments to it at all, it’s just the way it was when it came out of my camera…  Now it’s all foggy out there, and the glow has diminished somewhat…. I really think we’re getting down to the wire here, and I’m not at all abashed about saying so…. Keep your eyes to the skies guys, cuz here we go! :-D

It's now just after 3:00 AM (3:06 actually) and I just took and uploaded this next pic... NOW the "glow" is gone and it's all weird and foggy!!! Very BIZARRE!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this one is difficult to translate. rsrsrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kkkkk ... :-D would you like me to send you a "re-worded" copy to make it easier? I know I have a tendency to run on and on not thinking about my friends who are translating... sorry about that. Let me know if you'd like me to do that for you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an Angel, dear Ariel. At some point, about a month ago, I was hoping you woun't leave us allready...and I'm glad you didn't. Thanks for staying:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, interesting night... I saw a "ship" on my birthday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, did you ever find out what or who it was in the glow and the ships? For the past two weeks I've experienced this almost every night! Last night I was surrounded or maybe just standing in from of five or more green orbs and had ships flying over me my whole 2hr walk. Also a very low cloud which I imagine came over me because my hair was a frizzy mess when I got home. And a light manifestation nearby with an orb or a whisp around it, this light looks almost like a sperm cell but with two tails and its often orange and white.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.