Friday, April 27, 2012

Breaking News!! It REALLY IS ALL REAL, and HERE’S your PROOF! Haha!!


04262012203932EDT
[NOTE: You can view these photos at http://angelofdiscernment.blogspot.com/p/photos.html]


Breaking News!! It REALLY IS ALL REAL, and HERE’S your PROOF! Haha!!

Yesterday, I was … well… can’t remember now because I’m so excited about everything that happened AFTER I took my walk yesterday, that whatever it was I was doing right before Michael suggested I take my camera with me on my walk yesterday kind of pales in comparison to what I discovered (though I suppose I’ve known all along) after I GOT BACK from my walk… haha!

I really didn’t want to take my camera with me… just a routine walk and my camera – even though it’s a really nice one – is kind of big and clunky and makes me feel weighted down if I have to walk anywhere of great distance with it on my person… after some amount of arguing about it with Michael I finally relented and agreed to take it with me, though I was sure I wouldn’t see anything of note that I would want to take a picture of … Then he politely, yet poignantly reminded me of the ship I saw de-cloaking for a split second the other day… the one I wrote about in my blog post “Proof That the “Non-Interference Protocol” Has Been Lifted?”… and I just thought at him “like right!! I’m really going to have time to whip out my camera and snap a shot of one even if one DOES decide to show itself” which I felt was unlikely at best…  he smiled knowingly at me and feigned patience with my mock insolence … Okay, whatever…

So I took my camera with me and walked to the park… sort of taking my time. It was after 5PM – the sun was getting closer to the western horizon, and there were a few, ehem, “clouds” still hanging around. Michael prodded me to hurry up… “they” wouldn’t wait forever… and I tartly replied back at him “like we haven’t ALL been waiting forEVER anyway!!” … umm yeah, he didn’t like that much. I guess sometimes I purposefully try to yank his chain to see what his reaction will be… maybe it’s my way of gauging how serious he is that something is about to happen? I dunno…

At the park the sun was shining across the grass in such a way that really made all the maple seeds that had fallen into it light up in a neat way, and I thought, hey, well I’ve got my camera with me I’ll just take some shots of these neat looking maple seeds sticking up out of the grass… again he implored me to hurry up, citing that I was “wasting time” – two words that he hardly ever uses much less in the same sentence! OkAY! Well, I continued to take my merry, sweet time, and I could tell he was getting increasingly impatient with me, but he, in his ever-Angelic demeanor, stayed calm and allowed me to do what I was doing. Eventually I did pick up the pace a bit and hurried on across the little bridge to the circle in the park where my favorite park bench is, and I sat down.

By this time the “clouds” were starting to clear and the late afternoon sun shown down making me feel warm – like when I know that Michael is near, LOL. I took my camera from my shoulder where I had it slung by its strap and put it in my lap, took the lens cap off and sat there wondering okay, NOW what do I do? Most of the “clouds” (you know, the “lenticular” type) that I thought I would be taking pictures of had dissipated by that time – oops. Oh well… So I picked a random bank of clouds that were left and snapped a shot just for the fun of it. I didn’t really see anything particularly special about those clouds, but I have an affinity for clouds anyway, so I figured “why not?”.

Then as I sat there continuing to wonder “what now?” and starting to feel a little silly for having brought my camera with me in the first place, Michael suggested that I try using the continuous shutter feature that my camera is equipped with. And I thought, “oh yeah, hey maybe I might get SOMETHING with that if I snap enough shot of the same freakin’ cloud! Still not at all convinced that there was anything of any significance I was going to see on this fine evening (I WAS secretly hoping I might see the fox that Elaine and I had seen on our walk a few nights prior…). So I said, okay, but I need to try and remember how to set it to do that. It took me a couple of minutes but finally I found the setting, took aim at a random part of the sky where there were some clouds and snapped off ten frames. Then I aimed at another part of the sky and snapped off ten more, each frame clicking one after the other about a second apart, click..click..click..click.. and so on. A couple walked past as I was clicking away, my camera pointed dutifully at the sky. I wondered if they wondered what the heck I was doing, and then I started to feel even sillier. I clicked off about a half dozen rounds of 10 to 15 photos each before I paused.

Then Michael said, “Okay, now take some video.” And I said, “take some video??!! You don’t REALLY think that anything is going to show up in video do you? I mean it never has before….” And he just patiently waited for me to get done with my mini-rant, and calmly suggested again that I take some video footage. So I resigned myself to do what he asked me to, feeling sillier by the second, pointed my camera at the sky and started shooting; 5 in all… short clips… the longest being about 5 minutes. Man! I felt kinda stupid taking video of nothing at all!! But I did as he asked… and when all was said and done, the sun was tucking itself behind some clouds far down on the western horizon that looked kind of pretty so I snapped off a few photos of those, not caring that there was a pretty obvious lens flare running through most of them… hey, sometimes they look kind of like orbs, so I could at least “pretend” I had gotten some really neat pics of unexplainable anomalies right?

Poor Michael… I honestly don’t know how he puts up with me sometimes – must be Love!! Hahaha! It has to be!! LOL I kept insisting that nothing was gonna show up in all those pictures and videos I had just taken – just wasted space on my data card. But he kept insisting that I should wait until I uploaded them to my computer before I made a judgment like that… so I thought, okay, whatever. And I walked home.

It was around 7PM by the time I had returned home and I was pretty hungry, so instead of heading straight for my computer to upload the photos and videos I had just taken, I headed straight for the refrigerator to fix myself a little snack, or dinner, whatever you want to call it… I ate. I sat back and relaxed for a bit. I fiddled around on FaceBook and other websites for a while, and then Michael reminded me that I should upload the photos to my hard drive….  Oh Yeah!! I was gonna do that… Grudgingly, I picked up the camera, fished out my USB cable from my camera case and sat down at the computer, plugged it in and waited for them all to upload.

When they were done I began looking at them, starting with the ones I’d taken at the beginning of my walk of the maples seeds sticking out of the lawn – hey, they looked pretty neat!

Then I got to that first random photo of clouds that I snapped off “just for instance” when I first sat down on my favorite park bench…

OH MY!! Well, I wasn’t expecting THAT!  Even though I had seen NOTHING when I took the picture, there in the upper right hand quadrant of the photo, just above the bank of clouds I had chanced to aim at, was an anomalous… ANOMALY!! Hahaha! Well, yeah, sure, it’s kind of hard to decide exactly what it might be, but I don’t think it’s a bird, or a bug, or a plane, or any other kind of typical airborne object that one might see in the sky… you see, even though it’s a bit out of focus, it has a bit of that elliptical, or “saucer” or maybe even spheroid shape to it. Hmmmmm  upon closer examination (i.e. zooming in on it about 300 percent) it appears to cast a shadow on one side, and on the highlighted side, has a bit of a different color to it (sort of a pink-ish glow) than the surrounding sky – how interesting!! Indeed!!

Intrigued I began looking at the other photos, and in the fourth set of multiple shots for which I used the continuous shutter feature, I hit pay dirt!! Or what I feel was something so undeniable that what else could it be, but a fully de-cloaked ship hanging there in the sky! The really neat thing about it is that there are photos on either side of it in the same series of shots, each about a second apart, where there is NOTHING in the vicinity of the anomaly in question, and the anomaly in question is large enough and the resolution of the pic so huge (4320x3240 pixels) that there is NO WAY an object that size could have come into frame and then out of frame in one second unless it had some pretty amazing abilities to simply be there one moment then gone the next – i.e. cloaked, then de-cloaked, then re-cloaked!!!

Well, the photos speak for themselves. There are 9 in all that I have selected to post here tonight. You’ll find them under the new tab I’ve created labeled “PHOTOS”. They run the gamut from small dark spots against the blue sky to bright white orbs, to elliptical, and/or ovoid shapes to what appears an upright cylinder in one, and various deltoid or “stingray” shapes – hard to tell at that distance… I even got a couple that ARE discernible beyond a shadow of a doubt, some sort of flying insect, so those are in there as examples of a “control” element so that you can see what the actual difference between the “ships” and other more terrestrial flying “things” is.

In the instance of the photos which were shot in sets utilizing the continuous shutter feature (which is most of them) where they are available I have included the “before” and “after” shots as well as the in between shots with the “pertinent” content highlighted in some zoomed-in “insets” I’ve included  (which actually stand alone as I didn’t want to cover up any areas of any of the photos as there are tons of “other” anomalies in them that observers may wish to zoom in on and have a look at for themselves – go over them with a fine-toothed comb and see what you think). I did reduce the size of the photos by half, just so they don’t take up quite so much room on my blog, HOWEVER, I do still have the original photos in their original size and resolution should anyone have an interest in looking at them and see what’s going on in them. Just send me an e-mail to my address I use for this blog arielsbloggeremail@gmail.com I have to say this that if what is in those photos is any indicator of what’s really going on up there, there are at any given moment, in any part of the sky, at this point in time at least hundreds, and more than likely thousands of ships flying around that are cloaked. Many of them came out last night to say “Hi” for my camera.

I encourage everyone to give this technique a try if you have the right kind of equipment… I had my camera set on a standard automatic setting – everything on it was automatic except for the zoom which I had set, in most cases at around 35x optical… my camera goes all the way up to 140x digital, but that’s not really very useful for shooting blue sky with as it has a hard time finding a focal point to focus in on.

OH! And I haven’t even begun to examine the short videos I shot!! For tomorrow…  there’s some “stuff” in them, but it goes by so fast it’s hard to tell what it is!! So I’m gonna load that into my video software and have a look at it frame by frame and see if I can tell what any of it is. I’ll let you all know what I find out…

In the meantime, please enjoy these photos which are located in the new “PHOTOS” tab here on my blog, or click this link here – PHOTOS.

1 comment:

  1. thats great Ariel x are they in Australia :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.