Thursday, September 6, 2012

Letting Go...

"Letting Go"
by Ariel DeAngelis

Letting go
Is one of the highest
Expressions of Love
For in letting go
We open our hearts
To receive
Our Self into our self
THIS is our True purpose;
To receive the gift of Love
And in receiving this gift of Love
We give the gift of Joy
Which allows us to receive
Even more Love
And more Joy
Directly into our Hearts
And it is this then, we know,
That what we let go
Never truly did depart
And so finally we see that
The Great Mystery Is solved
When we realize that the Mystery
Wasn’t a mystery at all
Aaaah… at last!
Sweet repose…
When ALL IS done
In letting go…

2 comments:

  1. Dear sister Ariel, you didn't send this beautiful and calming message or text.
    But I couldn't help; I translated and posted. rsrsrs
    Love, Live, Light
    Yours Grão 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why it escapes me sometimes... LOL I guess I forget that what I have to say is important too... :-) Thank you so much for taking the initiative! And please always feel free to go ahead and translate anything and everything I forget to send to you!! It's nice to know that you've "got my back"! :-D

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.