Thursday, March 28, 2013

We Fade Away


 
"We Fade Away"
by Ariel DeAngelis


No words, no talk
No path, no walk
No feelings relay
They’ve all gone away
I’ll be on my way
Tomorrow I fade away too
Morrow I fade away
 

No purpose, no cause
No wonder, no awes
A blunder?  Who knows?
A life in death throes
I’ll be on my way
Tomorrow I fade away too
Morrow I fade away
 

To try  not enough
To call the bluff
Too little, too late
Lost will to fate
I’ll be on my way
Tomorrow I fade away too
Morrow I fade away
 

No reason, no rhyme
A prison in time
Ascending in bliss
To fall to this
I’ll be on my way
Tomorrow I fade away too
Morrow I fade away
 

Full Moon and sun
We’re two in one
In each other’s eyes
Together we rise
We’ll be on our way
Tomorrow we fade away too
Morrow we fade away
 
 
©2013 Ariel DeAngelis ~ all rights reserved
 

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.