Monday, November 25, 2013

Venus or Not - what do you think?

Me and a lot of other people have been taking note of the large "light" in the SW skies here in the US that's been appearing right around dusk (right around 5:30 - 6 PM EST) for the last 3 months or so... Many of us thought that it was Venus when we first started seeing it, but as each night it appears a little brighter/closer, we're not sure what to think. Knowing there area multitude of ships up there that are a part of the Galactic Federation of Light, there has been a lot of speculation that this indeed is one of those huge motherships currently in orbit, and that it is making closer approach hence the increased brightness over the last few weeks.

Last night, Nov. 24, 2013, as it was getting low on the SW horizon  (I'm guessing it was at about 20 degrees off the horizon line) I thought I would snap off a few shots with my camera as I had been over the last few nights. As I tried to focus in on it I noticed it doing this kind of "morphing" thing, which I had not seen it do in the last few times I had photographed it, so I put my camera on video instead to see what I might capture, and this is what I saw:

 
 
also below - a slide show of some stills I took over the last few days: Nov. 18- 23, 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.