Monday, January 12, 2015

Break!


I've decided to take an extended break for a non-specific period of time from social media. This includes Blogger and Google plus as well as others.

I'm posting here to let you know that I will continue to publish articles and channeled message, artwork, photographs, poetry and stories and the like, but on my own private website.

If you'd like to know why, you can read my explanation here: "BREAK!"

Be sure to bookmark my homepage "The Discerning Angel" so that you can have easy access to it and find the newest articles, etc. as they are posted! 

Thanks in advance for your continued readership. I hope you continue to follow this amazing journey of mine ~ may it lead us all to one another!

Love Forever, ~Ariel~ ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.